The holiday’s are now in the past and as the year draws to a close, we wanted to revisit some of the most popular posts of 2016.
Best of The Tattooed Homestead 2015
- ACCIDENTAL PIG FARMER: WHAT IS A GILT, A BOAR, AND A BARROWNow this was surprising. Our most popular post basically explains the lingo a proper pig farmer should use. Who knew it would be so popular!
- HOW TO MAKE BONE BROTH IN A PRESSURE COOKERA handy recipe to have on hand when you need a shortcut to some delicious bone broth.
- SO EASY SLOW COOKER CUBAN VACA FRITAA Cuban Style Favorite made easy with the use of a slow cooker and some Caribbean spice.
- BASIL PESTO ENCRUSTED PORK LOINAn quick easy dish that never fails to impress.
- EASY NO KNEAD ARTISAN DUTCH OVEN BREAD PLUS AN AMAZING VARIATIONAn easy bread recipe
- THE FLOW HIVE: PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- BENEFITS OF HOMESTEADING IN FLORIDA
Some of the Pros of Homesteading in Florida.
- HOW TO FIND YOUR DREAM HOMESTEADING LANDA How-To of how we found our Dream Homesteading Land
- THE FLOW HIVE: WHAT’S IN THE BOX?We opened up the boxes and show you exactly what’s inside
- TIPS FOR BUTCHERING YOUR OWN PIGS ON THE HOMESTEADWe share what we have learned about Butchering on our Homestead
Which post was your favorite?
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see our disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting The Tattooed Homestead.